Justin Timberlake Focus Find a Wife?

Justin Timberlake gives the signal will break temporarily from the world to sing. Former girlfriend Jessica Biel wants to focus on looking for a wife? "Approximately six months ago, I was not thinking about marriage. But now it seems closer to the planet's orbit. I suddenly thought," I'm Justin.

Justin Timberlake Focus Find a Wife?

"I really do not know. I'm not saying do not be looking for other activities," said Justin who told Hollyscoop. As a substitute for musical activities, Justin said he will focus on the spontaneous. "I want to go to the game (baseball) Dodgers. Hey, you guys want to play basketball today? Cool, let's do it. I've never really give myself a chance to do things spontaneously," he added.

The singer-turned-movie star was planning to break at least until the end of the year. "The work I do is to promote the film. I'm really looking forward that this will be fun. I could go to a few countries to have fun," he said. Today, the former 'N Sync's personnel has been busy promoting the film Bad Teacher, starring alongside former girlfriend, Cameron Diaz. The film will be released June 24, 2011.

Comment For Justin Timberlake Focus Find a Wife?:

Totals 0 komentar For “Justin Timberlake Focus Find a Wife?”

Post a Comment

 
Justin Timberlake Focus Find a Wife? - Celebrity Gossip and Latest Celebrity Gossip News | blogger template by Nami Dou Mbojo Toti Mori Terbaru Hari Ini Share by Blogging Stuff - Best Web Hosting Review and Host in Blogger.com