Chae Dong Ha (SG Wannabe) Suicide!

Rescuers Eunpyung-gu received a report from the manager Chae Dong Ha on the morning of the 27th. They stated, "He was pronounced dead at the scene, and police have confirmed the identity of his body."

Meanwhile, the agency stated, "Chae Dong Ha is always suffering from depression. He has just returned after completing his Japanese promotion. This morning, we could not contact him so we called 911 and then find him. "Many have speculated that depression Chae Dong Ha suicide comes from a former manager, who died two years ago inhaling gas in a motel room.

Chae Dong Ha (SG Wannabe) Suicide!

In his official comeback album, 'Essay', Chae Dong Ha has written a special message to his manager, which reads, "This is a more interesting than my first kiss. My first manager. My friend, and brother. At the moment I met him, I have received the contents of the entire world. On June 9, 2009, he was no longer at my side. Half my heart is still missing. Still. "Hyung, you should be happy, okay? Promise me that you'll be happy ...'"

Comment For Chae Dong Ha (SG Wannabe) Suicide!:

Totals 0 komentar For “Chae Dong Ha (SG Wannabe) Suicide!”

Post a Comment

 
Chae Dong Ha (SG Wannabe) Suicide! - Celebrity Gossip and Latest Celebrity Gossip News | blogger template by Nami Dou Mbojo Toti Mori Terbaru Hari Ini Share by Blogging Stuff - Best Web Hosting Review and Host in Blogger.com